Canadian / American Border Crossing Passport Requirements

On June 1, 2009, US Citizens returning home from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean or Bermuda, will soon be required to present one of the following travel documents.

A) US Passport
B) US Passport Card
C) Enhanced Driver's License

Please go to the website https://getyouhome.gov/ for more information.